Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm back.

Thanks to those of you who have sent nice notes asking where I have been.  Truth be told, I took a bit of time off because I needed a break from all the hate in West Bend.  Honestly, keeping up with Ginny, Mary and their ilk is pretty depressing.  From here on out I will try to at least put up a post to allow people to comment.... because we all know Ginny doesn't allow comments on her blog.

Here is a photo of local tea party, creationist, ultra right-wing nutjob radicals Ginny Maziarka and Mary Weigand from the cover of the West Bend, Wisconsin daily newspaper.  Ginny and Mary got their undies in a bunch because a local police officer didn't bend over and kiss her ass while she was having people sign a thank you card (seriously?) to Glenn Grothman:

No comments:

Post a Comment